Stadhampton Primary School – KS1 Teacher Post
Closing Date: 14.05.2020 at 12:00
Job/Start Date: 01.09.2020
Contract: Initially 1 year
Key Stage: KS1
Salary: Main Pay scale 3
Hours of Work: Full-time. With part time opportunities a potential for the right candidate.
Location of Role: Stadhampton Primary School, Stadhampton, Oxon
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stadhampton Primary School is looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 class teacher, initially to work with our small class of Year 2 children from September 2020.
We are a village school at the heart of the community, approximately 10 miles from Oxford. Our wonderful, caring children are eager to learn and our committed staff strive to ensure they have every opportunity to thrive. The growth of the school has enabled us to reorganise our classes and we are therefore looking to add another member to our team.
The school was rated 'good' by Ofsted, 2017, in every area and we continue to go from strength to strength.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, committed and motivated teacher with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- The ability to engage learners in exciting, creative and stimulating ways
- Someone who appreciates the uniqueness of a small school setting
- A team player with a desire to go 'above and beyond'
What we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, curious, happy children
- A supportive, friendly and dedicated staff team
- A stunning setting with a wealth of possibilities for learning beyond the classroom
- Opportunities to work in close partnership with our families, governors, the Acer Trust and the wider community
- A nurturing learning environment where everyone is respected and valued.
Whilst we are aware we are recruiting at a challenging time, we would welcome an email to the school office which can be followed up with a phone call to share more information about our school and the role being advertised. Application forms can be found on this website along with the job description and person specification.
The closing date for applications is 14th May at midday. We would intend to hold interviews by Microsoft TEAMS, or similar, on the 20th May, unless Government advice alters.
If you are shortlisted, we will take up references before interview, so please provide permission for this in your application with accurate phone, address and email contact details for your referees.
Oxfordshire schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves the type of work with children and young people that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post. All cases are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.