All children in Key Stage 1 (from Reception until the end of Year 2) are entitled to Universal Infant Free School Meals throughout their time in Key Stage 1. This is irrespective of your personal circumstances.
For children in Key Stage 2, a school meal will cost £2.35. Payments for school dinners can be made via our ParentMail system.
Menu from 30th October 2023
Spring 2023 Menu - Revised from June 2023
Is your child eligible for a free school meal?
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals. Your child is eligible for free school meals if you’re in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
Should you feel that you might qualify for Free School Meals please complete this form and return it to the School Office.
If you would like the Catering team to discuss with you an amendment to the school menu due to an allergy your child has, please complete the below form stamped by your GP, and return to the school office. Many thanks.